HORTICULTURAL CREW LEADER (MEDWAY, WESTON, CAPE COD, MA)
RP Marzilli has been installing and maintaining some of New England’s finest residential landscapes since 1985. We are currently looking for candidates that have a passion for Horticulture to join our team and work on these estates as if they were their own.
- Minimum 2 years estate gardening experience, MCH or MCLP a plus
- Ability to lead a crew of 1-4 crew members
- Installation and care of woody, perennial, and annual plant material
- Vegetable gardening experience a plus
- Hand pruning of shrubs and small trees
- Container design and planting
- Holiday decorating
General Requirements include:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team player with high attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Customer service oriented with strong communication skills is a must
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Good physical condition with an ability to lift 40 lbs
Compensation and Benefits:
- $18-$25 per hour dependant on experience.
- Full benefit package includes 401K, paid time off, profit sharing, medical, dental, etc.
Please send resumes to Kristin: Kreynolds@rpmarzilli.com